- Six modules including electric engine (Toyota Corolla 1ZR-FE), automatic transmission (U341E), ABS, power steering system, electric system and electrically controlled suspension system.
- The system adopts C/S structure, with network only transmitting system data, ensuring the favorable operation performance of customer terminal software without the influence of the network flow.
- It adopts 3D virtual mode to represent parts and components of all assemblies and the position relations among them and all assemblies and parts and components are allowed to be zoomed in and out, rotated, removed, etc.
- It adopts two fault setting manners – manual and random. Faults will be displayed and relevant simulation detection instrument, decoder, oscilloscope, multimeter and the like function to detect faults and make troubleshooting.
- The failure maintenance assessment of the module can record such information as the duration for failure elimination,paper handing-in time, the number of correct troubleshooting operations, question numbers of wrongly answered items,
wrongly chosen options and total scores. Such information can be inquired and printed out in the assessment system management terminal by name of student, examination number and paper handing-in time, and becomes the
evaluation basis of failure diagnosis operation. It has assessment system that contains relevant questions bank.Questions bank can either be automatically and randomly generated in assessment or generated through custom settings.
- The module features expansibility and thus teachers can edit teaching plans in the software.
- Three-dimensional animation and graphic animation are adopted to introduce operating principles of various systems.